Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Post

I've been doing very bad keeping up with the updates anyway here is a new one....

....The most important bit of news is Justin is moving home tomorrow (Friday). I so happy and can't believe its been 5 months. We have come out of this separation better than we started. He should be home tomorrow afternoon and then we get a wonderful 3 day weekend together. We are planning a wonderful meal with friends to celebrate. I could write tons more about this but I will move on to other topics.


....School has been OK. There has been lots of drama and I'm over it all. I don't wanna get into what happened but I've lost trust and respect for a lot of people at school. I will not allow myself to get hurt again, so things will be changing for next year. I will stick to those that have had my back and look out to me.....and stay far away from others. So I'm very glad school is ending soon.


....We are still unsure what is happening with our move to Kingsville. We are in line to get a house but the current tenant has to move out first and it keeps getting pushed back for various reasons. We are trying to be very understanding and patient.....but we are ready to move. It is now costing us extra money to stay in this apartment and not to mention Justin will have to start driving down there a lot when he gets home. So we may have to start looking at other options.


....Justin and I are still making wonderful progress paying off our debt. We are 6 months in and about $10,000 richer (I guess that would be right???)....we still have a long (LONG) way to go. But we have really changed our habits and trying to make this a priority.

Ok That is all for now.....Happy Summer to me in 3 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment